Terms & Conditions
Conditions to be kept in mind by buyers before purchasing
Terms of purchase
- A Buyer who purchases this product from Script samples is an individual or entity.
- Script Samples is a digital agency and the products sold out here are digital products.
- Before ordering a buyer need to make an account
- There should be license file for a particular domain where the script will install.
- Every product has license file for each domain. For multi-domain extra charges are applicable.
Therefore before purchasing a buyer needs to consider the forgoing mutual promises and agreements that have been mentioned below in detail.
By purchasing Products from this Website, you agree to be bound by and accept this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the Agreement and/or individual provisions of the Agreement, you cannot use the Shop and buy Products.
Acceptance, changes and conclusion of the agreement
This Agreement comes into effect at the moment you choose the Product and press the "Buy Now" button.
You should agree that purchase of the product constitutes your acceptance of this agreement including all policies for your records. And disagreeing to accept the terms and conditions can abandon you immediately from buying and using this product.
If you do not accept any changes done in the agreement then you might lose the right of buying this product from Script samples.
Our Website may at any time:
Script Samples is not liable to any of the buyers regarding any temporary or permanent changes of the features and utilization perspectives of the product.
Change this Agreement unilaterally.
Script samples commits to:
- Sell and deliver the Product to the Customer after the purchase.
- Deliver the Product that meets quality standards according to the Product description;
- Creates appropriate conditions for the customers to buy and use the product.
- Script Samples guarantees to sell and deliver product to consumers and this right is anyhow limited or disputed.
Rights and obligations of the customer.
The Customer has a right to:
- Buy the software products, developed by Script Samples, online in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Intimate if the quality of the software products doesn’t not meet the expectations of the Customer.
- Demand for availing services and up gradation of the product if the quality of the product doest match with commitment in feature list.
The Customer commits to:
- Bound by policies where reselling the product or selling the product after customization, developed by Script Samples is strictly prohibited.
- Accept and inspect and then pay the software product at the moment of delivery.
- Update personal information in the checkout form when necessary.
- Accept this Agreement and act according to it.
Pricing, order and process of payment.
- The price of the Product is indicated next to the Product description and is valid as long as the Product is listed in the script-samples.com
- The current available payment methods are: Amex and E-check.
- Orders are processed only after your billing address or other billing information has been verified and the successful payment has been made to bank account of Script Samples
- Your purchase will appear on your bank statement.
- If you have any questions regarding a purchase or if you do not recognize a charge on your bank statement, please contact us.
- Delivery of the Script Samples product will only be preceded by completion of paper works, duly signed from both party agreement and payment acceptance.
- The detailed features of the Product sold at the Shop are specified in the Product description.
- Script Samples is responsible for the quality of Products and guarantees that your Product will be functioning normally and meet standard quality (technical) requirements and conditions of the respective kind of Products and will not have any hidden deficiencies. However, Script Samples is not responsible for any damage arising from your failure to follow instructions relating to the Product′s use.
- If you have any questions about the quality of the Product, please contact us.
Privacy and personal data management
- In order to use and buy this product you must provide your personal data that is required in the checkout form.
- Edit from ( when changing or adding any data you should enter your data correctly)
- Your personal data that you provide will be used to indentify you as the Customer and to execute this Agreement. Script Samples commits to protect your personal data and disclose them only when it is necessary to execute this Agreement or it is required by the Agreement or applicable law.
- You confirm that you have entered correct data about yourself in the checkout form and that afterwards, when changing or adding any data at the Shop, you will enter only correct data. The Customer shall bear any losses that occur regarding to the submission of invalid/incorrect data.
- You acknowledge and agree that Script Samples may provide to the suppliers/manufacturers information that is reasonably necessary for them to communicate with you regarding any issues that may arise in connection with your purchased Product. You agree that Script Samples shall not be liable for the collection and/or disclosure of such information to supplier/manufacturer.
- Script Samples may use your personal data for direct marketing purposes if you give your consent in the checkout form. You can withdraw the above consent at any time.